Metro West Ambulance partners within Washington and Oregon to provide 9-1-1 emergency services 24/7. Our team of experienced EMS professionals works with cities, counties, fire departments, hospitals, and government agencies to ensure that patients receive the best service with the highest level of patient care.
Trained teams with advanced technology deliver quality services to 3,800 square miles—
- Our certified emergency medical dispatchers and crews maintain constant radio and phone communication with police and fire dispatch centers, and hospital emergency departments on every call
- Our global positioning system GPS/AVL system allows our communications center to track all ambulances
- Our computer-aided dispatch system ensures sophisticated fleet tracking and reporting capabilities
- Metro West’s team of National Academy of Emergency Medical Dispatch (NAEMD) accredited call takers and dispatchers ensure rapid response
- Sophisticated EMS training programs help co-responders save lives
- State-of-the-art clinical equipment enhances cardiac arrest and stroke survival rates
Metro West Ambulance is accredited at the national level by the Commission on Accreditation of Ambulances—one of only 3 ambulance services in Oregon to have achieved the Gold standard for quality.